Why Vastu Shashtra important for Plots & Houses?
Vastu Shastra deals with the exercise of architecture and building science and in fact it gives a fair touch in every aspects of life on the earth as well as the universe. The basic theme remains a link that is ever-present between the man and cosmos. The word 'Vastu' was originated from the term 'VASTOSHPATI' which had its usage in the Rig Veda and is said to render happiness, prosperity, and protection in life and after death too. However, Vastu Shastra truly conceives in the presence of Vastu Purush, who is considered the main deity of a building. We have described Vastu related topics in some detail below.
The principles of Indian Vastu Shastra apply in the selection of plots and construction of houses, flats, apartments, offices, shops, factories, industries, restaurants, and temples.
Basically, Vastu Shastra deals with the exercise of architecture and building science and in fact it gives a fair touch in every aspects of life on the earth as well as the universe. The basic theme remains a link that is ever-present between the man and cosmos. The word 'Vastu' was originated from the term 'VASTOSHPATI' which had its usage in the Rig Veda and is said to render happiness, prosperity, and protection in life and after death too. However, Vastu Shastra truly conceives in the presence of Vastu Purush, who is considered the main deity of a building.
Is it a Science?
Vastu Shastra is a science of directions and is a study that acquires an entire command over the cognition of directions. In fact, there are actually eight directions namely, northeast, north, southeast, east, southwest, south, northwest, and west. It is entirely an Indian science of architecture and space and how environments and spaces are created supporting the spiritual and physical prosperity and health. This had evolved in India during the Vedic times and the concepts of Vastu Shastra were transmitted to South East Asia, Tibet, and ultimately to Japan and China where the developmental base of Feng-shui originated.
One could find the proofs of Vastu Shastra during the periods of Mahabharat and Ramayan and also, its applications can be seen in the cities of Harappa and Mohanjodaro. According to the Vastu Shastra, when one worships, fears, and respects the lords of all the above said directions, it is considered that benefits and blessings would be showered on us. Moreover, saints have searched the Vastu Shastra and we make only researches. The ancient science helped a lot in getting the benefits freely that are offered by five basic elements of the world in which everyone lead their lives. The five elements of the universe are Sky (Akash), Water (Paani), Wind (Vayu), Fire (Agni), and Earth (Prithvi). It is believed that Vastu Shastra is a perfect understanding of geography, direction, environment, physics, and topography and is essentially the art of placing the correct settings in a manner that yields the maximum benefits.
However, the ancient scholars have said that the Vastu are based on both positive and negative powers, which constantly interacts with each other on the land's surface. It is in fact a good sign and gives good results when the positive energies are found more than the negative energies in the construction. It also gives more benefits to the inmates paving way to achieve a successful, wealthy, healthy, and peaceful life. Hence, Indian Vastu Shastra goes a long way in understanding the effects and benefits. When they are followed with right notion, success follows every person.
Vastu for Home
Building a house as per the vastu norms is very much essential because it brings congruent balance amidst assorted atmospheric natural energies including cosmic energy, solar energy, lunar energy, and much more. Vastu for house involves several important traits, which depicts unique style in building every room of your home. Constructing a house by closely sticking with the vastu principles will greatly bring peace, success, and opulence to the dwellers residing in the home. Moreover, a good vastu shastra will drive away the negative powers and brings holiness and supreme powers into the home. Here are some brief descriptions that describe, in which style your house and rooms should be built by closely sticking with the vastu norms.
While constructing a house you need to mainly apply the principles of vastu for kitchen, pooja room, bedroom, and bathroom.
1. Never keep a ladder that faces towards west or north, as it makes waste of money.
2. Avoid Arc structures OR Arc shape design of your doors or windows.
3. Growing of pricking plants like cactus in your house is not advisable and recommended
4. It is good to set your windows opened towards out face.
5. Your latrine seat must be kept facing towards northern south
6. It is good to stick a happy family photograph, Poster, Painting or picture inside your living room
7. It is good to place the fish aquarium in the southeast corner in your living area.
8. It is good to fix an image of bright sun in the southern wall of the living area
9. Building your house rooms in shape of oval, circle, or triangle is strictly not advisable
10. It is really advisable to allow 5 doors of a maximum opening
11. Construct your house in such way it admits bright light into the main doorway
12. Construct your bedroom, where wind must blow from south to west
13. It is good to place the fish aquarium in the southeast corner in your living area.
No one can take care of all above mentioned points. Your motive should be how you can take care of maximum points when you build your house but you must take care of few very important points.
Vastu for Kitchen
Kitchen is a place, where you cook your everyday food. You must have to consider quite several factors, while constructing your home kitchen. You must be very considerable in placing the sink, location of the gas, refrigerator, gas cylinder, and other things.
Essential Vastu tips for your home kitchen:
The right place to set your kitchen is in the south-east corner. If you never find an apt position, then you can avail the alternative of locating it in the north-west corner
Building kitchen in north-east, mid-west, mid-north, mid-south, south-west or in the centre is strictly not recommended, as they are out of vastu norms
1. Ensure that the cooking area never touches the sidewall of northern or eastern side
2. The right location to cook food is by setting it on the direction of east
3. Don’t place mirror in Kitchen.
4. Don’t keep withered flowers, empty containers Or don’t keep them for long time in Kitchen as these will prevent the Goddess Lakshmi entering into the home.
Vastu for Pooja Room
While setting the pooja room, you must have to consider all the following vastu principles in order to achieve the holiness to your dwelling.
Place the idols of the God and Goddess in the right direction
1. Stick close with the door placement
2. Always use two doors in Pooja Room rather than 1.
3. Strictly avoid using the proscribed raw material while constructing the puja room.
4. Stick with the right number of doors and windows that are described in the vastu principles.
5. Very good to place Pooja Room in North-East Direction.
6. Place yellow or Red cloth in Pooja Room for Goddess Laxmi or all Gods.
Vastu for Bedroom:
Bedroom is a place where you wind up all your worries and tensions thereby stay relaxed with pleasant memories. So, it is really essential to design your bedroom with great care sticking very much to the vastu principles. The direction, which you face while sleeping will badly affect your physical workout in your everyday activity. If you have constructed your bedroom with the inappropriate structure that stands out of vastu principles will badly disturb your sleep and make you to turn restless. Moreover, you often get clashes and misunderstandings with your better-half. Along with that, you might experience everlasting health troubles.
Essential Vastu tips for your home bedroom:
1. The right direction to set your master bedroom is on south-west
2. Keep your bedroom away from setting diving idols
3. Constructing your bedroom with the shape of rectangle or square is dearly recommended, as it bestows peace and good fortune
4. Setting television in the bedroom area is not recommended
5. Keep the plants and water sport far from your bedroom
6. Never split bed sheet and bed mattresses
7. Ensure to place your head positioning towards the direction of south corner. Placing head towards north is not recommended, as it will badly disturb your sleep
8. Mirror in the Bed room should be covered in night. Don’t see it after sun-set. Your bed should not be reflected in the mirror. Or you should avoid it placing in Bedroom.
Vastu for Bathroom/ Vastu for Toilets
Similar to other rooms, you must give close attention while you construct your home bathroom. The best location to construct the bathroom is the eastern part of the home. If you never find the right appropriate place to set your bathroom, then you can avail the vastu remedy by placing geyser in the south-east corner.
1. It is good to keep the doors of your toilet and bathroom closed most the time.
Noida & Greater Noida Properties
For all Supertech Noida Properties, please Call @ 9582932410
And many more….
For all Amrapali Noida Properties, please Call @ 9582932410
And many more….
For 3C Properties, please
Call @ 9582932410
And many more….
Follow Home Solutions on Twitter & Facebook to get all Property Updates
For all Repairs & Service
Call BreakFix @ 08882253500
Plumber Service & Repair
Carpenter Service & Repair
Woodwork & Interiors Services
Electrician Service & Repair
Air Condition & Fridge Repair
Modular Kitchen setup
Tile & Marble Flooring Work
POP & Gypsum Interiors
CCTV Installation & Repair
Distress Sale - Greater Noida
Real Estate Articles:
Real Estate News - Noida & Gr Noida
[Sold out Properties are being removed]
Distress Sale by Individuals:
Jitendra Singh - Noida & Noida Extension
Authority Plots Kothies & Duplex:
For Plots & Kothi in Noida, visit: NoidaPlots.co.in
For Plots, Kothi & Duplex in Greater Noida:
For Plots & Kothis in Gurgaon, visit - GurgaonPlots.co.in
IAS GreenWood Plots & Kothies (Ready to Move)
IFS Villas, Chi 2, Greater Noida (Ready to Move)
For Plots & Kothies in Greater Noida, please visit:
For more Properties in Noida Extension, visit..
For more Properties in Indirapuram, visit..
Yamuna Expressway Properties:
More Properties on…
3C Lotus Green Properties in Noida
Jaypee Greens Properties:
For more properties by Jaypee Greens in Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway,
Kindly Visit our Website:
Jaypee Sports City, Yamuna Expressway
For Jaypee Sports City, Yamuna Expressway, Visit - JaypeeSportsCityYamunaExpressway.co.in
For properties by ATS in Noida, Visit -
For Properties by Ajnara in Noida & Ghaziabad, visit:
Amrapali PAN Oasis, 70, Noida (Ready for Possession)
Amrapali Grande, Zeta 1, Greater Noida (Ready to Move)
Amrapali Platinum, Sector 119, Noida (Ready to Move)
For more properties by Amrapali in Noida Region, Kindly Visit our Website:
Eldeco Noida & Geater Noida Properties:
For more Eldeco Properties, Please Visit -
Gaur Grandeur, Sector 119, Noida (Ready to Move)
Gaur Global Village, Crossings Republic (Ready to Move)
Gaur Valerio, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (Ready to Move)
Gaur Green Vista, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (Ready to Move)
For more properties by Gaur in Noida Region, Kindly Visit our Website:
Gulshan Homes Properties:
For more Properties by Gulshan Homez, Please Visit -
For Properties by Mahagun in Noida & Ghaziabad —
Omaxe Noida Projects:
Omaxe Greater Noida Projects:
For Properties by Omaxe in Noida & Greater Noida, Visit:
Supertech Livingston, Crossings Republic (Ready to Move)
Supertech 34 Pavallion, Sector 34, Noida (Ready to Move)
For more properties by Supertech in Noida Region, Kindly Visit our Website:
Prateek Noida Properties:
For Properties by Prateek in Noida & Gurgoan:
For More Properties by Paras Group, Visit our Website:
Noida Commercial Properties:
For more commercial Properties, Kindly Visit our Website:
Unitech Noida Properties
Unitech Greater Noida Properties
For More Properties by Unitech, Visit our Website: